If you have completed the Suitability Questionnaire and have been approved to purchase shares, you can do so using one of the two following options:
1) Complete and submit the Subscription Agreement using the online form below (scroll down until you get to the window with the yellow banner on top).
2) Click here to open the Subscription Agreement as a printable PDF, after which you can print it, complete it and mail it back to us at the following address: 1814 Franklin St., Suite 800 Oakland, CA 94612.
Whichever method you choose to complete the form, please complete the following information on page 6:
- Number of shares being purchased (500 minimum) and total payment amount ($2 per share).
- Exact name(s) to be listed on the Title (stock certificate).
- Type of investor (ie individual, community property, partnership, trust, etc).
- Signature – for online form click the “Sign Here” button.
- Title if signing on behalf of an entity.
- Social security number if an individual or Tax ID number if an entity.
- Date of birth.
- Address, telephone number and email address.
NOTE AS OF DECEMBER 18, 2016: We are experiencing a minor technical problem with the online form below in which, once the form has been completed and the signer clicks the “finish” button, the form disappears and only a white space remains. We’re working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. However, please rest assured that, upon clicking the finish button, we are still properly receiving the completed forms with all pertinent information intact and secure.
Note on Security: Your information is securely recorded and stored through Docusign, a leading global online contract and e-signature service that has transacted more than 220 million document e-signatures with over 23 million signers. Docusign follows international information security standards and has achieved ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification as an information security management system. Click here for more information about Docusign’s security practices.